Kylian Mbappé

He’s the French golden boy, playing in Paris where he grew up.

I don’t even think Real have any chance of signing him in the next few years, let alone City.

Won't get anywhere near him.

Our best bet is winning the Champions League and then getting Mendy straight on the phone to him.

He’s clearly a driven young man. If Real or Barca come calling you go.

I think they will both have made there interest known already.

He only just officially signed for PSG if you think they would saction his sale now I would be very surprised given there owners.

Do you think the same about our players as well, again I’d be surprised if neither expressed an interest in either Aguero or Silva over the years and I’m sure KDB before he signed a new contract.

He’s the French golden boy, playing in Paris where he grew up.

I don’t even think Real have any chance of signing him in the next few years, let alone City.
This. And he's young enough to have a five year career in Paris and still have most of his best years ahead of him.

No judgement on the mentality but it is likely a fairly good decision for his career long-term, as he’ll be less likely to pick up serious injuries playing in France or Spain, and he will continue to be put in situations where he can be the exceptional talent.

I still think the Premier League is the most competitive in the world, which is why the “megastars” generally don’t want to play in it—they have to work harder to look as good.

And there's always some chopper who thinks that it's a sign of a man in a man's game (can I say that these days?) if you can put such players on the slab for a couple of months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.