Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep seeing this, what has he possibly done in the past say 2 years that has made you come to this decision. Meanwhile, Bravo basically won us a league cup last year.
Not a difficult decision to come up with, really. I'd feel more confident with a loaf of Might White in net, than Bravo.

Finally a respectful post

People don’t have to say things just so you agree with them for them to be respectful. If you can’t see how shite he has become then you should be taken as seriously as I am on here.

Having Bravo playing last season didnt seem to be much of a problem. Pretty much won us the league cup.
Yes he did. But he still had some howlers in the League!

I find it sad that so many here want to trash Joe's name. He had some magnificent games for us; Barca away, Dortmund at home. The Club have moved on and his style of play doesn't fit any more, but he still played his part in our rise and deserves respect. We wouldn't accept people slagging Zabba, Dunne, or even Micah this way would we?

Yes he did. But he still had some howlers in the League!

I find it sad that so many here want to trash Joe's name. He had some magnificent games for us; Barca away, Dortmund at home. The Club have moved on and his style of play doesn't fit any more, but he still played his part in our rise and deserves respect. We wouldn't accept people slagging Zabba, Dunne, or even Micah this way would we?
I dont see many trashing his name, I see plenty agreeing that he wont ever play for us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.