Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were linked with Bailey earlier this summer, but it's gone pretty quiet on that front. Martial could be possible, as he seems unhappy with Mourinho, though he probably wants to play CF. We were linked with Fekir at one point as well. Malcolm too. They would all improve us massively and I wish we would get one of them.
Martial won’t put the work in at the scum so can’t see him willing to do even more for Sarri

Chelsea bringing in quite a few players. Word on the street is Willian and Hazard are leaving, probably their best 2 attacking players. Going to be interesting!

Chelsea bringing in quite a few players. Word on the street is Willian and Hazard are leaving, probably their best 2 attacking players. Going to be interesting!

If I had to put money on it right now, I'd say Hazard going nowhere and he'll sign a new contract.

Last edited:
Golovin would be a good signing but Higuian is too old.

I actually agree, but Sarri knows Higuain really well, and Higuain understands ways of pressing, trigger points for pressing and all that detail-y stuff, so I would support a move for him, if Sarri genuinely wants him.

I actually agree, but Sarri knows Higuain really well, and Higuain understands ways of pressing, trigger points for pressing and all that detail-y stuff, so I would support a move for him, if Sarri genuinely wants him.

A reported £53m seems like a hell of a lot of money for someone who turns 31 later this year. I think he’d be another Shevchenko.

If I were a Chelsea fan, I would be eager to see how Morata performs under Sarri. But he may be off according to reports....?

I'd have Willian as a squad player here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.