We've got enough....

The only way we can cope this season is if Silva and Fernandinho perform to the heights they did last season.

I don't see it at all and I think we're in big trouble in that CM role. You can't tell me that Gundogan can be relied on and I don't see us magically beating these high intensity pressing sides if we don't improve our midfield.
We will be fine in the League, the only team with a high press that can give us a game is the Dippers

Different matter in the CL with higher quality teams where we could come up short in CM

My gut feeling is that Pep is of the belief that we need an additional top quality central midfielder.

If we do not hear anything new by the end of July, I will be surprised.

Why you guys worried lol we’ll see if others improve or see if their purchases flop...this is the epl not many are going to get adjusted quickly enough make an impact yet we have a stable team for years on end that will only improve. Every year madrid and Barca improve do we see their fans going crazy about like ours? Barca lost Neymar and nearly went unbeaten in the league. In football crazy things happen. Leave the stress for the beginning of the season :D enjoy watching others get overhyped over overpriced players while we just sit back and relax lol

Then why go to the trouble of registering? You don't need to register if you only want to browse. Also, if you read the earlier post of mine, I said that the possibility of them being from one of the two sets of the unclean hadn't really entered my mind.

One reason Is because when you have an account, even if you post rarely it still tells you where your up to reading in certain threads mate

The only interesting thing about the World Cup was that teams built around individuals were shown up to be largely ineffective. The teams that made it to the later stages did so with a collective outlook. England's mistake was relying on Harry Kane for open play goals. Which he failed to deliver when it mattered. Like Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. City will stand or fall next season on their collective efforts and not because they did or didn't sign a certain type of player. David Silva could probably play that position if he had to. He receives the ball well, knows where every player is with his eyes closed and can deliver passes with ease. His only weakness is his height. He's not the only one who could step up.

We can blame them in the Champs Lg.

Fair refereeing would have seen City through, probably comprehensively in the 2nd leg..
You don’t think letting ourselves get overun for three halves out of four and not creating enough chances didn’t have something to do with it?

We managed with napoli which makes me think klopp's record v pep is getting in his and the players heads,only pep can give them a different message,the way we came back at them and nearly got the draw at theirs gives me hope but we have to stay calm and not fall behind like we did
Yea. We have the greatest manager. He will sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.