Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
His injury record is actually not the bad for the last few seasons and he doesn't need to play 60 games a year for us anyway, because Fern will still get considerable minutes.

Also, anyone who has read Pep Confidential knows that Bayern are archaic when it comes to medical practices and this could likely be a factor.

Anyone that says no to Thiago is crazy, he’d add more to the squad then you know. Even if he injury prone will still offer others a chance to play when he is injured lmao

Anyone that says no to Thiago is crazy, he’d add more to the squad then you know. Even if he injury prone will still offer others a chance to play when he is injured lmao

Nail on head imo mate! Thiago has the brain and ability to play deeper and would allow us to keep kev higher up the pitch? If we could have this team next season:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Mendy
Thiago
De Bruyne
Mahrez
D Silva
Sane
Aguero

And play Fernandinho and Thiago away from home at anfield and the swamp we will be dangerous!! To be honest I reckon Bayern would take €50m

Nail on head imo mate! Thiago has the brain and ability to play deeper and would allow us to keep kev higher up the pitch? If we could have this team next season:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Laporte
Mendy
Thiago
De Bruyne
Mahrez
D Silva
Sane
Aguero

And play Fernandinho and Thiago away from home at anfield and the swamp we will be dangerous!! To be honest I reckon Bayern would take €50m

I think of players not by position though but what they bring to the table and he can bring a lot to the table we don’t already have idk who would say no

Fantastic signing if we can make it happen.
Injury concerns with all players but he has played decent minutes in last few seasons.

If we are interested then we should rather have unchallenged path to his signature and O don't think he will be that expensive.

There haven't been any genuine links so far.
As far as Bayern trying to sell Thiago is concerned,I am sure I read this sometime back as well and maybe this thing is known and even when our alternatives were mentioned,he was not in that list .
Let's see though I think we won't sign anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.