Epic stage today. Great race craft from SKY. Tomorrow could potentially be tricky due to the fans being so close to the cyclists.

Epic stage today. Great race craft from SKY. Tomorrow could potentially be tricky due to the fans being so close to the cyclists.

Yep - its definitely the stage I think sky should be most concerned about "something" happening from a few fans roadside. Its the iconic stage that all the hardcore fans will want to be on, along with plenty of keg being consumed. I'll be staggered if we don't see a few human inhalers for starters. Be interesting if ASO and or Sky themselves are going to put extra people on the climb for that very reason. I guess its not something they'd publicise in advance perhaps

Yep - its definitely the stage I think sky should be most concerned about "something" happening from a few fans roadside. Its the iconic stage that all the hardcore fans will want to be on, along with plenty of keg being consumed. I'll be staggered if we don't see a few human inhalers for starters. Be interesting if ASO and or Sky themselves are going to put extra people on the climb for that very reason. I guess its not something they'd publicise in advance perhaps

I would hope ASO take some extra precautions, particularly on the Alpe, around the usual pinchpoints, such as Dutch Corner. Best thing that could happen for SKY is that they are part of a decent sized group of other riders.

i wonder how many puffs Froome will take today his asthma must be kicking in soon. It was a good stage granted yesterday but to see Froome bombing on past Dan Martin and then see Geraint Thomas catching a passing Nieve was a bit like wow what the fuck really. I wonder how both come out of that stage yesterday and what they do today as it will be a major day and there going to feel it either today ro tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.