Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe some are turning up their noses at Thiago. He's one of the best in the world at what he does.
He knows Pep's system and would slot right into place.
A few years ago we wanted him and this place was desperate to get him. The Rags wanted him and a collective sigh of relief was given when he went to Bayern instead.
He's not deteriorated that much.

I believe we've closed shop for the summer. And all these are just fans hoping Against hope.

None of these players are going to City.

Nope,he doesn't have to be.

All these daft threads about players that will never end up here are ludicrous.

Thiago isn't no Lionel Messi mate, We've signed better players in the past why couldn't we sign somebody like Thiago? IF Bayern want him gone and Pep was interested I'd give us a big chance not ludicrous at all.

Thiago isn't no Lionel Messi mate, We've signed better players in the past why couldn't we sign somebody like Thiago? IF Bayern want him gone and Pep was interested I'd give us a big chance not ludicrous at all.

He wants Barcelona does he not?

If that changes,and if Pep wanted him......i'm sure we could attract him.

Nope,he doesn't have to be.

All these daft threads about players that will never end up here are ludicrous.

Fair enough. Personally delighted with Mahrez.

If we are not getting another DM then maybe Pep has some creative ways of getting round that.

Back 3. Kompany Stones Laporte
WBs. Walker, Mendy
Midfield trio, choose from KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Dinho Gundog, Delph
2 strikers, from Raheem, Sane, Mahrez, Kun,, Jesus

I’m wondering if we have a deal with Bayern not to go after each other’s players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.