City 7th most popular club in World

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
using social media.

You will like who we have just overtaken in 8th place. Didn’t take long to haul them in. All that history too ;-)

Next of the old big 4....Arsenal.

Last edited:
Does anyone think we overtook the Scouse Scum because a large section of their "supporters" haven't mastered the intricacies of the social media yet, and are still using their phones to make calls?

JJ

Seems like all that Chinese investment and Xi Jinping's visit helped us grow a market in China.

Fuck me, The Arse n rags above us shows you just how fucked up the world wide fan base is...! I’m
In Lanzarote at the moment and walked past a lad yesterday with the new City shirt on, obviously I let on to him, not a scooby what I was on about, point is, the tide is turning and it’s turning big time ... We really are fuckin here now Blues..!

Not sure if this is good news or bad news to be honest. It could be argued a step closer to everything we used to hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.