Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching Sky's best PL goals of 15/16 for the last 15 mins. Truly remarkable. The only conclusion I can draw from it is that the Rags won the league that year and we didn't score any goals.

I've been watching Sky's best PL goals of 15/16 for the last 15 mins. Truly remarkable. The only conclusion I can draw from it is that the Rags won the league that year and we didn't score any goals.
ive watched a lot of these seasons review , i swear sometimes you would think we didnt exist, its just a rag, arse , dipper and chelski review, ..its maddening , really is

ive watched a lot of these seasons review , i swear sometimes you would think we didnt exist, its just a rag, arse , dipper and chelski review, ..its maddening , really is

Depends who edit it it’s probably a rag Liverpool or a Arsenal supporter so it’s edited with bias.

According to Sly Sports News headline at 10pm, 'Manchester City have once again been priced out of the transfer market'.

Get yourselves ready for another bullshit/fake news season regarding City.

Strange the whole reporting on allison fee,seems to me the media are treating it as just a bog standard transfer (which it definitely isn’t) no outrage over the obscene amount of money being spent on a keeper,yet only this time last year when we signed Ederson it was mass hysteria over the fee spent on a keeper considering we signed him for roughly half of what Liverpool are gonna pay for allison....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.