Classic Rock & Metal!

Bloody great thread this keep them coming lads,can’t post YouTube videos unfortunately,some great tunes that bring me back to school days especially the sabbath songs,surprised there’s been a lack of def leppard songs so far ...

Here you go deano...

Peak Ozzy.
Jake E Lee absolutely shredding it.

Would have loved to have seen one of his concerts with the full stage show,this one or dairy of a madman tour.Remember seeing him in Belfast ultimate sin tour ( if I remember right ) and the rev Ian Paisley and a number of his cohorts outside protesting,calling Ozzy the devil or anti christ urging people not go into the venue,hahahahaha the good old days ..

Would have loved to have seen one of his concerts with the full stage show,this one or dairy of a madman tour.Remember seeing him in Belfast ultimate sin tour ( if I remember right ) and the rev Ian Paisley and a number of his cohorts outside protesting,calling Ozzy the devil or anti christ urging people not go into the venue,hahahahaha the good old days ..
Haha, yeah. Never forget an American girl I met on holiday whilst island-hopping in Greece in the late 80s. She was from the mid west, and definitely a long way from home. She was convinced Ozzy was the devil incarnate. I thought she was on the wind up, but she was completely and utterly sincere, telling me that he was the cause a lot of devil worship the states. I tried to convince her he was just a beered up Brummie putting on a act but she was having none of it. Talking of which, I had got chatting to her in the first place for less than pure reasons, but I soon realised the chances of success with her would be less than zero, lol. But I still remember it now, how zealous she was, I’d never met anyone like that in person before.
Anyway, back to Ozzy, yeah, he always put on a decent show, and he had uncanny taste in selecting guitarists didn’t he?
Got his live & loud double album somewhere, so many great tracks.

Haha, yeah. Never forget an American girl I met on holiday whilst island-hopping in Greece in the late 80s. She was from the mid west, and definitely a long way from home. She was convinced Ozzy was the devil incarnate. I thought she was on the wind up, but she was completely and utterly sincere, telling me that he was the cause a lot of devil worship the states. I tried to convince her he was just a beered up Brummie putting on a act but she was having none of it. Talking of which, I had got chatting to her in the first place for less than pure reasons, but I soon realised the chances of success with her would be less than zero, lol. But I still remember it now, how zealous she was, I’d never met anyone like that in person before.
Anyway, back to Ozzy, yeah, he always put on a decent show, and he had uncanny taste in selecting guitarists didn’t he?
Got his live & loud double album somewhere, so many great tracks.
Was about to post about the guitarists he had,absolutely spot on I can’t remember a bad one,jake e .lee,zakk wylde,Brad gillis absolutely top top guitarists but my favourite was Randy rhoads just a shame he didn’t reach his full potential boy what a player he was phenomenal..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.