Pre-Season US Tour

Has anybody seen a video of Pep being interviewed about the US tour, or any recent interview? I’m suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Really as practice games for match fitness I ****care less who plays in them if some cannot because they are still on holiday, if it was back here I would go watch if the U18 were picked, not having superstars in the team shouldn't matter to you who plays if you watch the blues, still a city team.
When I lived in the UK I would go to reserve games if I couldn't get to an away fixture - that shows you how many years I've lived overseas!!
But when you live 10s of thousands of miles away you crave to see the "stars' in the flesh not just on a screen

Really as practice games for match fitness I ****care less who plays in them if some cannot because they are still on holiday, if it was back here I would go watch if the U18 were picked, not having superstars in the team shouldn't matter to you who plays if you watch the blues, still a city team.
If that was aimed at me, I prefer to watch the real team, in Manchester, at the Etihad, during the season...if that’s OK with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.