Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose net spend that they are so happy talking about won’t be the case in the future, considering the prices they are paying for players atm

Only Alisson (Karius), dspite only playing 1 season, and Shaqiri (Ings) are guaranteed upgrades
Fabinho (Henderson/Can) and Keita (Ox) may turn out to be but can't be said for sure yet

They will be closer, they would have been closer anyway given that even if we improve as a team the liklihood of getting 100pts again is quite low

I can see us 'dropping off' by 10pts and, with their nigh 200m "splurge", them being at least 10pts better off so there will be a race next season.

Alison is better than ederson , why are they building this amazing squad
Nightmare

Alison is better than ederson , why are they building this amazing squad
Nightmare
No he's not. He kept his place as he was the keeper during the qualifying campaign, there's fuck all between them. He's the better shot stopper, Eddie commands his area better and has better distribution.

No he's not. He kept his place as he was the keeper during the qualifying campaign, there's fuck all between them. He's the better shot stopper, Eddie commands his area better and has better distribution.

I think Alisson has far more flaws to his game if I'm honest. He's a good signing but Monchi will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.