Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no problem with their spending because they're addressing key weaknesses just as we did last summer. My only thing is, I hope the press hold Liverpool and Klopp accountable. Absolutely have to win a trophy next season.

Well, if they are involved in a title race during the run-in, then expect all decisions and penalties go in favour of them like it did in 13/14. A new name in the trophy would add to the PL brand.

Chamberlain out for the season. So that leaves them with Fabinho, Keita, Henderson, Lallana, Milner and Wjneiwhatshisname. I still think they’re a few players away from challenging. Mane, Firmino, Salah, Shaqiri, Solanke and Sturridge up top. Really can’t see them going the distance with this crop of players.

The squad options they have means they can sustain their gegenpress over the course of a full season.

They won’t accept it but a big reason why the market is so fucked is because of these ****s. Sell Coutinho for a record fee for a Midfielder, pay record amount for a CB and now pay record amount for a GK. Then you have to listen to the insufferable net spend bollocks. I hate these bastards.

So true.

“Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players, yes,” he explained. “But if you bring one player in for £100million or whatever, and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney.

“Do I have to do it differently to that? Actually, I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money.

Liverpool Football Club in hypocrisy shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.