Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is certainly my worry on this and also the fact he’s a 8 and not a 6.

Is the idea that KDB will drop back and in some games we would play KDB behind Silva and Thiago.

Potentially a great midfield!!

Thiago is just a brilliant footballer wherever you play him. He's more defensively sound than Jorginho

Just read that the Rags are looking at Thiago now fuck me don't they have there own scouts or do they just wait to see who we are after.

Just read that the Rags are looking at Thiago now fuck me don't they have there own scouts or do they just wait to see who we are after.

Well, tbf they were heavily linked to the player before he went to Bayern & Pep at the last minute.

Not sure what will happen with Thiago, would love him back but as long as Segura has a say it is unlikely I am afraid

Come on txiki get on the phone and get him ASAP! Quality footballer that would need no bedding in time to a pep system!

But do we need him? Only if he plays in Dinho's position imo - if he comes as an 8 we'll have him, KDB, Silva, Gundogan, pot. Bernardo. When's Foden ever going to get a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.