City 7th most popular club in World

I walked out of a hotel near Vancouver Airport a few weeks ago wearing my City Champions team and was approached by not one but two locals on separate occasions who knew who City are and what we had just achieved. Their first sport of choice is ice hockey, we're next.

Fuck me, The Arse n rags above us shows you just how fucked up the world wide fan base is...! I’m
In Lanzarote at the moment and walked past a lad yesterday with the new City shirt on, obviously I let on to him, not a scooby what I was on about, point is, the tide is turning and it’s turning big time ... We really are fuckin here now Blues..!
I always do this as a blue living down south and often got chatting about City, but you right, when you let on these days they think who’s this weird fooker. It’s sad, but I understand why, we have arrived!

I always do this as a blue living down south and often got chatting about City, but you right, when you let on these days they think who’s this weird fooker. It’s sad, but I understand why, we have arrived!
I find that I’m shy to wear my latest City shirt because it feels a bit childish when the only other folk wearing them are loads of kids. I’m tall and “plumb” by the way so even more ridiculous.

But I recently realized an old 90s Eidos White one still fits and I like that I can show my allegiance a little more dignified like.

Twitter recently abolished millions of fake pages and loads of celebs lost 5% of there followers. I wonder if many football clubs were hit?

Based on this?
Based on this Galatasaray are bigger than Dortmund and whilst we are the dominant force turning into a global giant, I think we need to maintain this success and get a few CL trophies before we can say we are ‘bigger’ than Liverpool.
The extent to which football clubs dominate peoples lives is a pretty good measure although 'big' probably should include trophies. Remember too that Liverpool have not won the Premier League and most of their trophies date back to another generation. When I started watching football, Liverpool's era was coming to an end. Most football fans today have grown up and in their lives Liverpool have never been the top club in the way that City are today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.