Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

Bony. The guy used to amble around the pitch at a time when we needed 11 players working hard. I dont think he was the worst we have had but at the time and with the style of football we were trying to play he was a waste of time.

Chris Shuker, Nigel Johnson, certainly Frontzeck, and I especially like the mention of Roy Gratrix. I'd forgotten how awful he was. Ralph Brand, Ian Mellor, Frank Carrodus, Adrian Heath.......

Who was the keeper we signed on an emergency loan for about 4 games towards the end of 2010? I do believe he since passed away, but sympathy aside, the few games he played for us were truly horrible.

Just googled it; Marton Fulop

Lots of names on here but in anyones book who can remember that far back and I can, neither Mark Lillis or Steve "The Hair" Kinsey or Aide Mike were the worst players I've ever seen.
David Brightwell, Bad buy, David Sommeil (reminds me of the Mangler) and a host of others however were gash.

Bloody hell list is soooo long..

Will stick to the point, who I saw live

Keeper - Margetson
Defender - Kernaghan
Midfield - Bodak
Forward - Creaney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.