Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here
It said I had to ‘reassign tickets’ but there’s no link to do so on iOS. Used a shitty old pc and the link was there.
Tweeted the digital team and supporter services though I don’t expect they will be arsed.

going to be difficult to get tickets this year as I’m out and about a lot with no access to a PC and the site won’t accept Apple iOS
Linked tickets have disappered so I cannot buy for the three of us, which we always buy together. Admittedly I am using that very old tech ios so the new web-site cannot reasonably be expected to work!!

I've just booked to tickets to the states on my phone, on a train but i cannot get 3 tickets for a poxy glorified friendly. If my 'web-site partner' was twice as good as their's we would have got shot of them months ago!

Same here
It said I had to ‘reassign tickets’ but there’s no link to do so on iOS. Used a shitty old pc and the link was there.
Tweeted the digital team and supporter services though I don’t expect they will be arsed.

going to be difficult to get tickets this year as I’m out and about a lot with no access to a PC and the site won’t accept Apple iOS
Your friends and family have been wiped mate you need to add them back on.then order say 4 tickets in your name then at checkout change your name to your friends name .

Linked tickets have disappered so I cannot buy for the three of us, which we always buy together. Admittedly I am using that very old tech ios so the new web-site cannot reasonably be expected to work!!

I've just booked to tickets to the states on my phone, on a train but i cannot get 3 tickets for a poxy glorified friendly. If my 'web-site partner' was twice as good as their's we would have got shot of them months ago!
I have spent the last four hours in communication with a very helpful Supporter Services. Having explained the issue and then them checking things out, trying it on their system (where it worked) and it not working on mine they suggested deleting history & cookies, which I never want to do.
I then had a brainwave and wondered if the tab for the ‘assign tickets’ was being viewed as a pop up ad by my ad blocker. Switched off the adblocker for the site, and lo and behold it worked.

Your friends and family have been wiped mate you need to add them back on.then order say 4 tickets in your name then at checkout change your name to your friends name .
I understand both of those and had added my kids.
The issue was that I couldn’t assign a ticket to anyone in my list. Sussed it out eventually, my adblocker was stopping the drop down box of my friends and family.

Sorry if I've missed this in the thread but what are the prices? Can only buy tomorrow morning.

So do you think we will take many? Also are people that precious that someone on the internet saying we won’t sell out would put them off going?
Iv been to the last 2 community shields mate, and believe it or not, you just get sick n tired of reading; it wont sell out, cant see many going etc etc, were meant to be a big club now, with one of the best managers ever but some on here still act like were in the fucking championship, abit more positivety for the premier leagues greatest ever side wouldnt go amiss, thats all im saying.

Iv been to the last 2 community shields mate, and believe it or not, you just get sick n tired of reading; it wont sell out, cant see many going etc etc, were meant to be a big club now, with one of the best managers ever but some on here still act like were in the fucking championship, abit more positivety for the premier leagues greatest ever side wouldnt go amiss, thats all im saying.

I get what you are saying, I accuse our support of being small time quite often so I am not defending it. I am of the agreement it wont sell out though, if we couldn't sell out against United after winning our first trophy in 30 odd years then we aren't ever going to realistically. Similar to not selling out home games we don't have as many tourists as others yet. We have a strong core but after that you are relying on day trippers. Many don't like the community shield and the expense of Wembley probably so soon after many have just come back from or are preparing for family holidays. It is one of them isn't it, someone saying it wont sell out wouldn't ruin mine or my mates enjoyment if we went though. Go and enjoy it.

Here Here

At last someone talking sense. Its like some fans have forgotten how grim things used to be. If its not your thing that's fine but don,t try and make the rest of us feel stupid for wanting to go and see our team at wembley .

I get what you are saying, I accuse our support of being small time quite often so I am not defending it. I am of the agreement it wont sell out though, if we couldn't sell out against United after winning our first trophy in 30 odd years then we aren't ever going to realistically. Similar to not selling out home games we don't have as many tourists as others yet. We have a strong core but after that you are relying on day trippers. Many don't like the community shield and the expense of Wembley probably so soon after many have just come back from or are preparing for family holidays. It is one of them isn't it, someone saying it wont sell out wouldn't ruin mine or my mates enjoyment if we went though. Go and enjoy it.

We seem to sell the top tier of the away end to Blues for most Prem games so I am not sure about your “we don’t sell out” comment. If people buy tickets and don’t turn up or bought tickets remain unsold on the Exchange or a acebook page then that’s the loss of the original buyer.

There is negativity amongst Blues who aren’t going to the Community Shield. It’s down to personal choice and affordability but I don’t understand Blues who are trying to put other fans off going. I like 20,000 or so other Blues am looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.