Do not loan out Diaz and Foden

At Phil Foden’s current age, David Silva still hadn’t made his first team debut.

People need to chill the fuck out.

Good luck in achieving your doctorate.
However you have little experience in developing either your or adults, something I have over 40 years successful experience of. Therefore the claim of an underperforming Academy is based on nothing more than an ill informed opinion.
All the players you write about above prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that the Academy is in fact working as they are all top class talent developed by the Academy.
What you are whinging about is something totally different and I’d like to see the evidence that the raison d’etre for the Academy is what you believe it to be.
You feel that our two precocious talents are ready, others feel otherwise.
Perhaps you ought to go into pro-football development and leave the protoplasm behind?
The Academy is affiliated to MCFC. It's not just a production line of talent. It should have a primary aim of developing talent for the City first team.

Didn't take you long to talk absolute nonsense.

If we loan him out, he will be sold the season after. You know how it works.

Angus Gunn, Pablo Maffeo, Angelino, Enes Unal... the list is endless.

Diaz is good enough NOW, never mind loaning him out. The kid has magic in his boots and if we tried to perservere and find a pathway for him and Foden, we will reap the benefits in the long term. Utd showed Rashford a pathway, Liverpool showed Alexander Arnold a pathway, reaped the benefits. If we keep loaning players out, we will never be able to keep hold of our academy players because they will do exactly what Sancho did. Sends out all the wrong signals for me.

I love the attitude he has shown to the top bosses at City. He has made it clear he is here to fight for his place and break in this star studded City team. Elite mentality.

Bit daft that when it’s made the club well over 100m in the last few years.

I want to see this "holistic" approach the club keep banging on about.

We should have kept Rony Lopes at the time instead of perservering with chancers like Jesus Navas.

Sancho sold for 8m, will be worth ten times that amount in a few seasons time, Maffeo for 9m is an absolute bargain for Stuttgart, Lopes sold for like 7m, absolute peanuts and is worth nearly treble that amount now. The only one we got a very good deal on was Iheanacho.

I was really looking forward to seeing Maffeo this season for us, I'm not going to lie, I was gutted when we sold him. Buy back clause or not, we should have kept him and given him the opportunity. The kid was ready to take his chance.

If we keep loaning and selling for profits, we will live to regret it someday. I really think Sancho will be the one to make us pay for that. The kid is an absolute diamond.

If we loan him out, he will be sold the season after. You know how it works.

Angus Gunn, Pablo Maffeo, Angelino, Enes Unal... the list is endless.

Diaz is good enough NOW, never mind loaning him out. The kid has magic in his boots and if we tried to perservere and find a pathway for him and Foden, we will reap the benefits in the long term. Utd showed Rashford a pathway, Liverpool showed Alexander Arnold a pathway, reaped the benefits. If we keep loaning players out, we will never be able to keep hold of our academy players because they will do exactly what Sancho did. Sends out all the wrong signals for me.

I love the attitude he has shown to the top bosses at City. He has made it clear he is here to fight for his place and break in this star studded City team. Elite mentality.
He isn't good enough now. Rashford's chance was luck not design and he's proven himself to be an ok impact sub.
What's wrong with selling them? With the exception of Foden, they are hired guns and can be cashed in on if that's what's best for the club.

I want to see this "holistic" approach the club keep banging on about.

We should have kept Rony Lopes at the time instead of perservering with chancers like Jesus Navas.

Sancho sold for 8m, will be worth ten times that amount in a few seasons time, Maffeo for 9m is an absolute bargain for Stuttgart, Lopes sold for like 7m, absolute peanuts and is worth nearly treble that amount now. The only one we got a very good deal on was Iheanacho.

I was really looking forward to seeing Maffeo this season for us, I'm not going to lie, I was gutted when we sold him. Buy back clause or not, we should have kept him and given him the opportunity. The kid was ready to take his chance.

If we keep loaning and selling for profits, we will live to regret it someday. I really think Sancho will be the one to make us pay for that. The kid is an absolute diamond.

More arsed about winning titles than fawning over players that have left.

Both Jesus and Kun are miles ahead of Sancho and he may never reach that level. If he does good for the kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.