Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the following part of the article remarkable :

"In July 2017, just after meeting Mr. Putin for the first time, Mr. Trump told a New York Times reporter that the Russian president had made a persuasive case that Moscow’s cyberskills were so good that the government’s hackers would never have been caught. Therefore, Mr. Trump recounted from his conversation with Mr. Putin, Russia must not have been responsible."
What I find remarkable about that quote is that Trump only met Putin for the first time in 2017.

I found the following part of the article remarkable :

"In July 2017, just after meeting Mr. Putin for the first time, Mr. Trump told a New York Times reporter that the Russian president had made a persuasive case that Moscow’s cyberskills were so good that the government’s hackers would never have been caught. Therefore, Mr. Trump recounted from his conversation with Mr. Putin, Russia must not have been responsible."

Blink.
So Putin says "you'd never notice us 'cos we're that good", and Trumpy parlays that to "they didn't do anything"?

Bit of a headscratcher, that one.

Yes. He talks about the EU taking advantage of the USA

Yes, it says:
"I told you so! The European Union just slapped a Five Billion Dollar fine on one of our great companies, Google. They truly have taken advantage of the U.S., but not for long!"
As far as I'm aware, Google broke the rules.

If they want to trade in Europe, they must follow the rules. Obviously, Trumpy thinks otherwise as he's not really one for following rules himself. $5B is a bit steep though.

As far as I'm aware, Google broke the rules.

If they want to trade in Europe, they must follow the rules. Obviously, Trumpy thinks otherwise as he's not really one for following rules himself. $5B is a bit steep though.

Baffling really. Broke rules, got fined.
Same as ever, Trumpy puffing his trade war position to his idiots by misrepresntation.

One of their great companies, with their headquarters in that famous US City of Dublin, Ireland.

For tax purposes of course .............. thats why Trumpy loves them - make billions and avoid tax - most of America claims it can trace its family back to Ireland anyway - even those with Soiux grand parents probably ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.