Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't see any point, Diaz & Foden will go further back in pecking order.

Stick with what we have.

Save our money for 1 big big Marquee signing next year.

Lewandowski for back up.

Just don't see any point, Diaz & Foden will go further back in pecking order.

Stick with what we have.

Save our money for 1 big big Marquee signing next year.

Lewandowski for back up.

I don't mean Lewandowski as Marquee player just back up to Aguero & Jesus.

Yeah, didn't think this one was a legit possibility. Looks like we really will only make the one signing this summer.

Yeah, didn't think this one was a legit possibility. Looks like we really will only make the one signing this summer.

I think the club are capable of pulling a signing off out of the blue without there being any links (see Bernardo and Danilo), so we'll just have to wait and see. I don't think we should completely rule the possibility out, but it's seemingly looking that way.

In any event, we have to look at the positives. This could pave the way for Foden to get more minutes in CM if Gundo is covering at DM or it could lead to another young player emerging (Gomes, Luiz, Pozo etc) and seizing the opportunity in the pivot role, like Zinchenko at LB last season.

I think our interest is possibly minimal as they know he has his heart set on Barca.

I expect Pep to have spoken to him from time to time and he may well have made it known.

I like him and would have liked us to sign him, injury record aside he is the kind of player I enjoy watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.