Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange the whole reporting on allison fee,seems to me the media are treating it as just a bog standard transfer (which it definitely isn’t) no outrage over the obscene amount of money being spent on a keeper,yet only this time last year when we signed Ederson it was mass hysteria over the fee spent on a keeper considering we signed him for roughly half of what Liverpool are gonna pay for allison....

It's known as hypocrisy and reserved for the likes of the rags and dippers by the fawning media arsewipes.

This article is so ridiculously biased you actually have to laugh. The headlines reveal the rags are the second most valuable sports franchise in the world? No great surprise there. The headline also states Arsenal and Chelsea made the top 50. No mention of City ( the Champions by the way !). However when you read way way down, almost to the end of the article you learn that we are, in fact, the second most valuable sports franchise in Britain, in 30 th place overall and that we showed the highest growth in the world top 50. I’m almost speechless. Rare for me

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...drid-barcelona-bayern-munich-arsenal-chelsea/

This article is so ridiculously biased you actually have to laugh. The headlines reveal the rags are the second most valuable sports franchise in the world? No great surprise there. The headline also states Arsenal and Chelsea made the top 50. No mention of City ( the Champions by the way !). However when you read way way down, almost to the end of the article you learn that we are, in fact, the second most valuable sports franchise in Britain, in 30 th place overall and that we showed the highest growth in the world top 50. I’m almost speechless. Rare for me

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...drid-barcelona-bayern-munich-arsenal-chelsea/

Franchise?

Strange the whole reporting on allison fee,seems to me the media are treating it as just a bog standard transfer (which it definitely isn’t) no outrage over the obscene amount of money being spent on a keeper,yet only this time last year when we signed Ederson it was mass hysteria over the fee spent on a keeper considering we signed him for roughly half of what Liverpool are gonna pay for allison....

Dont worry, the best reply from us is to win the league and stick 10 goals past allison : )

The worst fears of those that tried to stop our progress via FFPR are being realised.
Last thing the media want to report is this fact.

It’s the s*n mate. You should only ever be speechless where that publication is concerned if you see someone actually buying it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.