Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

That usless twat Alan Ball signed a winger called phillips who was the worst ever
Always remember a clip of him, it will be online somwhere, probably in some Kinkladaze highlights reel.

Gio dribbled past a few into the area. Could have shot but put it on a plate for this lad about 6 yards out centre of the goal. Took a touch, hit the fuckin post. Gio's reaction was priceless.

An average player who was indeed average.

Not crap though.
Well the first half of that season in the third flight was arguably the lowest point of the club's entire history and he was mainly in the team at that point and if I remember correctly got dropped before the upturn in form and didn't ever regain his place.

Well the first half of that season in the third flight was arguably the lowest point of the club's entire history and he was mainly in the team at that point and if I remember correctly got dropped before the upturn in form and didn't ever regain his place.
My mistake.

Read it as Gary Megson.

Mason WAS shite!

My mistake.

Read it as Gary Megson.

Mason WAS shite!
Do you know what, Megson made me more angry though. Mason was just shit and there was nothing he could do about it but there was something about Megson that infuriated me even though he wasn't quite as terrible as most of us thought. :) Which player made you the angriest would be a good thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.