Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the rumoured transfer targets Miralem Pjanic makes the most sense. Not as good as Jorginho, but has more or less the same skillset and experience of playing in the 6 area. Could develop into a very good pivot under Guardiola.
I think Jorgi shined at Napoli given the system he was plugged into. Pjanic every bit as good IMO and would be a compelling city fit given the parts surrounding.

Pjanic refuses to commit to Juve - reports from Italy.

£65m - £70m should land him.

So do people actually think we'll pay that kind of money for him when we refused to for our number 1 target? Would seem to be an odd move.

I know we have a 'valuation' for a player, but why would our valuation of our second target be higher than that of the first?

Only way that makes sense is if Pjanic was always rated higher but we considered Jorginho to represent better value for money or something. Would be pleased to see it go through, but definitely an odd one.

So do people actually think we'll pay that kind of money for him when we refused to for our number 1 target? Would seem to be an odd move.

I know we have a 'valuation' for a player, but why would our valuation of our second target be higher than that of the first?

Only way that makes sense is if Pjanic was always rated higher but we considered Jorginho to represent better value for money or something. Would be pleased to see it go through, but definitely an odd one.

What valuation have the club put on him?

Pjanic is a funny one, I've never thought he was exceptional but I know a lot of Juventus fans think he was practically their best player over the last 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.