General transfer rumours

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 2m2 minutes ago
Raheem Sterling's camp had hoped a good World Cup would give them leverage to push his City wage from £170,000 to £250,000/week with a new deal. His gamble has failed and while City hope he signs a new deal, Sterling will be sold next summer if he doesn't. [Telegraph / Mirror]

If he won't sign sell him, but he needs to tread carefully because if Spain's big two and Bayern aren't interested he may end up taking a backward step.

Harbball stuff by club.I like it.
I rate him and would defend him all day. But I agree with City's stance if true. The only issue I see is their definitely not going to want to sell him to another prem club. Ruling a home club out I'm not sure who would be prepared to pay 50 mill plus for him. So might be trickier than City think to resolve this through a potential sale.

Fuck me is he struggling to make ends meet on 170k?
Love raz but come on mate stop being greedy.
I wouldn't see it as greed, but more of a "put your money where your mouth is" statement. He definitely understands his role and importance in the team and club, and believes that he is a worthy investment by the club at any cost.

Now, the timing is pretty poor, but he really needs to wait and sit down with the appropriate staff at some point in the season to see if he continues to improve. The gamble of having a raise hinging on the World Cup was a poor move on his part given the competition he faced and the offense revolving around Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.