Brian Cox

This is twaddle.

Galaxies are hundreds of thousands of light years across.
Our own Milky Way is 100,000 light years across, Andromeda is 220,000 light years across.

You couldn’t traverse them in seconds at light speed.
It would be seconds from the perspective of the person doing the travelling.

How close do you reckon the stars are?
I don't know, they could be fixed within the firmament. I have seen plenty of footage the good quality zoom cameras show and they are not anything like the solid sphere shapes portraid by nasas, quite simply they appear as pulsating forms of light/energy flickering and changing colour.

I don't know, they could be fixed within the firmament. I have seen plenty of footage the good quality zoom cameras show and they are not anything like the solid sphere shapes portraid by nasas, quite simply they appear as pulsating forms of light/energy flickering and changing colour.
Yeah because you're looking at energy dissipating. They must be at least as close as a daytime sun if we can see them though, would you agree?

Aguero have you seen nasas images of the sun, were they of this large burning erupting mass. And have you viewed the sun yourself. I viewed the sun when I was younger with my father and it was nothing like nasas image. It was a smooth almost white disc and you can watch the sun spots move.
I've seen all of it, the Sun spots are flare eruptions, from a spherical object, like every other thing we can see. It's white because the surface temperature is 5,000°C.

Why are you doing this? Nobody thinks you really believe this at this point

is 8 inches per mile squared and this itself creates the problem Land marks points of reference show they should be miles upon miles behind the curve but they aren't.
Asked and answered you fucking idiot.

One question for Hodge. Forget all the physics, photos and common sense that tell us the world is round. Why would all these people lie about it being a sphere?
They're all out to get us mate, even me and you. We're out to get us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.