Brian Cox

One question, why the fuck are you engaging with this fruit loop ?
Because bullshit should always be challenged, debunked and ridiculed Andy, if you let lies go past unchallenged you end up with shite like Trump being elected as there's no value attached to actual facts and telling the truth.

One question for Hodge. Forget all the physics, photos and common sense that tell us the world is round. Why would all these people lie about it being a sphere?
It's the practice of the machanics of water, photo's and common sense that tell me the opposite. You use the issue why people lie to disprove the evidence that contradicts the ball earth.

It's the practice of the machanics of water, photo's and common sense that tell me the opposite. You use the issue why people lie to disprove the evidence that contradicts the ball earth.
Gravi-fucking-ty explains the mechanics of fucking water. Fuck off.

You’re not here to debate. You fuck off and don’t answer questions and personally, I think you should be sectioned.

You speak of photos but ignore the ones that disagree with your idiotic fucking theory.

Don’t even get me started on common sense.

2 questions mate.

Why doesn't the water spill off the edges of the earth if it's flat?

Why do you have such a difficult time answering questions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.