Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Read the latest response I've just made,then have a rethink ffs
Do we have it as nailed on that he has asked for £250,000 a week or are we being sucked in by media bullshit trying to unsettle the kid again. Do some people never learn, the kid is hated by the media and they will make up any bullshit figures to make him look bad. Let’s just let the player and club get on with it I’m sure if they feel the price is right the contract will be signed and both parties will be happy and if he has a season like last I’m sure we all will be as well.

Stop stoking the fires for the media and other fans and get behind Sterling and the club instead.

Do you just come on here to spread negativity? I ain't stumbled across one positive post from you.

As for black and white, can you elaborate?

I come to spread balance to deluded people. My post stands, his World Cup was getting him a better pay apparently, everyone on bluemoon said how amazing he was so where’s the offer? Oh.

Depends how you look at won us the most points. Does scoring winners count? Of course but does that mean no one else contributed? Does it mean he single handedly done it alone? No. Do big chances he missed in games we didn’t win count the opposite way? I wouldn’t have said so, works both ways.

As been asked in here but ignored is he worth the reported 250k a week? No one is saying that’s gospel but if that’s the case does he deserve it, answer is no.

I come to spread balance to deluded people. My post stands, his World Cup was getting him a better pay apparently, everyone on bluemoon said how amazing he was so where’s the offer? Oh.

Depends how you look at won us the most points. Does scoring winners count? Of course but does that mean no one else contributed? Does it mean he single handedly done it alone? No. Do big chances he missed in games we didn’t win count the opposite way? I wouldn’t have said so, works both ways.

As been asked in here but ignored is he worth the reported 250k a week? No one is saying that’s gospel but if that’s the case does he deserve it, answer is no.

Balanced, care to share some of your positive posts?

Reported 250k by who. The Sun or Mail?
Share a credible source instead of nonsense and I might take you seriously.

Do we have it as nailed on that he has asked for £250,000 a week or are we being sucked in by media bullshit trying to unsettle the kid again. Do some people never learn, the kid is hated by the media and they will make up any bullshit figures to make him look bad. Let’s just let the player and club get on with it I’m sure if they feel the price is right the contract will be signed and both parties will be happy and if he has a season like last I’m sure we all will be as well.

Stop stoking the fires for the media and other fans and get behind Sterling and the club instead.

No we don't know the exact figure,and never will,signing or no signing,but thing is no matter which paper it is,they never that far off the mark,put it like this,plenty people have had plenty to say about other players salaries,but as soon as Sterling's is mentioned it's suddenly bullshit ? I don't care too much,as they are all over paid,and I'm not paying it out,but would not surprise me if the figure mentioned is correct

Who said he was amazing at the World Cup?

Who said he's worth 250k a week?

No we don't know the exact figure,and never will,signing or no signing,but thing is no matter which paper it is,they never that far off the mark,put it like this,plenty people have had plenty to say about other players salaries,but as soon as Sterling's is mentioned it's suddenly bullshit ? I don't care too much,as they are all over paid,and I'm not paying it out,but would not surprise me if the figure mentioned is correct

The consensus mainly on here are that transfer fees and salaries quoted by the press are BS so I've no idea how you've come to that conclusion.

The consensus mainly on here are that transfer fees and salaries quoted by the press are BS so I've no idea how you've come to that conclusion.

Oh right,ok,well lets take the latest big money signing,non City,lets look at this keeper Liverpool have just signed,2 days ago there was a 62m figure mentioned,then yestrday it was 67m,and according to reports tonight he has signed for 66.8m so not too far off the mark I'm sure you would agree,or do you need me to explain to you the difference of 66.8m or 67m ?

Oh right,ok,well lets take the latest big money signing,non City,lets look at this keeper Liverpool have just signed,2 days ago there was a 62m figure mentioned,then yestrday it was 67m,and according to reports tonight he has signed for 66.8m so not too far off the mark I'm sure you would agree,or do you need me to explain to you the difference of 66.8m or 67m ?

Gullible.

He`s 23 ffs. If he improved his finishing, he could be a Balon d`Or contender. Salah became a deadly finisher at 25, the same could happen to Sterling
Yes it’s possible but you’d have to say it’s unlikely. Firstly, he is not a natural striker. With his pace he is a winger or wingback. Secondly, and this is only my opinion, and I expect some pushback on here, he looks nervous in front of goal. He often appears to freeze and ends up falling over or losing control of the ball. I know he scored a lot of goals last season but a lot of them were tap ins and to be honest he missed a boat load more.

I like Raheem but I am not convinced he is, or will be, one of the elite players, in the Silva, KDB, Sergio or Kompany category. I can see Sane, Bernardo, Foden, Stones and maybe Mahrez getting to that level but I just don’t see it in Sterling. To my mind that makes him a squad player and probably expendable if his demands become unreasonable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.