What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the paltry fine given by UEFA to Liverpool as a punishment for their attack on our club coach by their fans. They have said it is all right for fans to attack the opposition players in their coach, you have no need to worry about your club being suspended form all European tournaments, as this will not happen.

UEFA have made themselves a laughing stock of WORLD FOOTBALL, by this paltry fine. I can forsee Liverpool fans doing this again in the foreseeable future.

Thanks to the paltry fine given by UEFA to Liverpool as a punishment for their attack on our club coach by their fans. They have said it is all right for fans to attack the opposition players in their coach, you have no need to worry about your club being suspended form all European tournaments, as this will not happen.

UEFA have made themselves a laughing stock of WORLD FOOTBALL, by this paltry fine. I can forsee Liverpool fans doing this again in the foreseeable future.

It will be even worse next season and the dipper dibble will just let it happen because they are the owned and bossed by the fans.

I am not in the know but i think you asking where the investigation is going to get the same reply every time, but if you ask how many officers are on the case or more importantly as you are a tax payer how many man hours and cost the investigation has inured you should get a reply. worth a try?

That was my initial enquiry , man hours , progress , result of appeal for camera footage etc., they have no obligation to give these facts under the freedom of information criteria

Just a thought if you have written in, they will maintain (or should maintain) a record of this. As such they have your personal details on file. A freedom of information request could therefore be made to request what information they hold about you.

Will give you nothing about the investigation but it is something they should legally respond to. This will give them something to do as they don't seem that busy investigating the attack on our coach.

The scouse dibble are owned by the cult so they cant exactly do a lot about it. Its a waste of time.

So UEFA have announced the latest ‘punishment’ for the dippers , a huge fine of just over £7000 for the behaviour of there fans during the game against Roma . No surprise then !

So UEFA have announced the latest ‘punishment’ for the dippers , a huge fine of just over £7000 for the behaviour of there fans during the game against Roma . No surprise then !

so they can just about do what they like and only get small change fines without anymore punishment in the future like the manchester city coach trouble was before the roma game so just another little fine will sort it

i really hope we boo the anthem even loader than ever before on champions league nights this season even waving a white flags would also be a good idea

Without checking through the whole thread...didn't Besiktas get a heavier fine recently because a cat ran on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.