City 7th most popular club in World

Based on this?
Based on this Galatasaray are bigger than Dortmund and whilst we are the dominant force turning into a global giant, I think we need to maintain this success and get a few CL trophies before we can say we are ‘bigger’ than Liverpool.
Galatasaray are bigger than Dortmund.

Not sure if this is good news or bad news to be honest. It could be argued a step closer to everything we used to hate.
It's a load of old bollocks is what it is, could not be less arsed about this sort of stuff, means absolutely nowt.

Have you ever seen the fucking tools from around the world who post on social media sites in football comments sections? It says up there there are 1.2bn football fans in that list and i'd be surprised if there were more than 2bn brain cells between them all.

Weird fanboys and know-nowt WUMS is what the world of football fan social media is made up of.

While wearing my city top on holidays in Lanzarote, Spain Portugal and Ibiza I have had locals approaching me saying how good city are and how they like to watch them play. The only negative comment I had was while getting on a coach in Italy when an Irish voice chimed up, saying that I was wearing the wrong shirt. When I turned round, the guy was wearing a rag top, so I just smiled and said champions!

Does anyone think we overtook the Scouse Scum because a large section of their "supporters" haven't mastered the intricacies of the social media yet, and are still using their phones to make calls?

JJ
Or they're all using cellphones registered to the fans of other clubs they stole them from...

Does'nt matter one iota how popular my club is , the blues were popular for me when we were 4 or 5-0 down at Craven Cottage at half time in 1984 and we were doing the conga on the terraces , that is what City support is about , our gallows humour and loyalty to the cause can never be questioned , let the JCL's worry about us being the biggest and the best.

Does anyone think we overtook the Scouse Scum because a large section of their "supporters" haven't mastered the intricacies of the social media yet, and are still using their phones to make calls?
JJ

It's the keyboard they use - Not enough letters...
scouse_kb.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.