Brian Cox

No. Not excuse you. You’ve had it explained to you before. Several times and each time you fuck off and ignore it. Like you do every bastard question. You’re not interested in debate. You’re trolling the thread.
To the flat earthers, where is the edge of the world? Is it where we drew it on maps, somewhere in the Pacific ocean? If so, get on plane in LA and fly to Japan, staring at a compass the entire time to make sure you aren't going East. If that doesn't convince you, when you get to Japan, keep flying west to Russia, then keep going west to England, then west again to New York, then west again back to LA. You'll notice that you don't in fact fall off the earths edge at any point.

Make sure you don't take your eyes off your compass though, as the spherical earth conspirators will try and tamper with it.
You can cir
I think he should be immune to banning for trolling as I reckon he's actually that thick (and he's amusing).
Yeah that's right, thick as fuck me mate and dead funny as well. Ban me for trolling what ever the fuck that means. Not arsed one bit. Big bang spinning ball bollox whatever.

You can cir

Yeah that's right, thick as fuck me mate and dead funny as well. Ban me for trolling what ever the fuck that means. Not arsed one bit. Big bang spinning ball bollox whatever.
Fancy answering any of my posts mate? If you actually post some proof for your flat earth stuff I'll happily retract the comment and apologise.

Not expecting much though, you haven't even posted a link to that video you were on about earlier.

Some flat-earthers are suggesting that Australia doesn't exist and it's all a ruse. A lot of people here in NZ would be happy to hear that.

Also if we live on a flat earth would it not be daylight everywhere when the sun rises....or is the sun not that powerful and more torch like, and if so wouldn't I able to see it in the distance, shining down on other parts of the world whilst I patiently waited for it to arrive.

Do I live at the edge of the world, am I in danger of falling off if I go for a swim?

I'm returning to the UK in August flying from Auckland to Qatar to London....then my return journey is London to LA to Auckland.....How is this possible?

Last edited:
Some flat-earthers are suggesting that Australia doesn't exist and it's all a ruse. A lot people here in NZ would be happy to hear that.

Also if we live on a flat earth would it not be daylight everywhere when the sun rises....or is the sun not that powerful and more torch like, and if so wouldn't I able to see it in the distance, shining down on other parts of the world whilst I patiently waited for it to arrive.

Do I live at the edge of the world, am I in danger of falling off if I go for a swim?

I'm returning to the UK in August flying from Auckland to Qatar to London....then return my return journey is London to LA to Auckland.....How is this possible?
Don't be silly, the airlines are in on it.

Some flat-earthers are suggesting that Australia doesn't exist and it's all a ruse. A lot people here in NZ would be happy to hear that.

I'm returning to the UK in August flying from Auckland to Qatar to London....then return my return journey is London to LA to Auckland.....How is this possible?
Some good points there Rocket Man..
and Im sure our NZ brethren dont wish us non existence.

https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

That explains it, Antarctica is a huge ice wall to stop the water falling off and the sun runs in circles around the sky while breaking the laws of physics to create seasons. Also, the curvature of the earth is caused by some strange effect flat earthers have on cameras so no photographic proof can be trusted, the Russians and the US both covered for each other during the space race and the ESA along with China and India have gone along with it since

Occam's Razor says that this is a much simpler explanation than the world actually being spherical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.