Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
And though I walk through the valley of Scouseland, I will have no fear, for Merlin is my shepherd, and those of you who would throw bottles and bricks at my brother, I will lay down my vengeance upon...

Haven't watched Pulp Fiction in a while tbh.
And Jesus said to the gathered scousers...."let him who is without a job cast the first bottle" and lo they all threw bottles

That’s fucking unbelievable. last year City were ruining football for paying 35m for a GK...now they nearly double that and it’s painted as shrewd negotiating.

To be fair 365 probably never criticised us for buying Ederson they are usually pretty fair with us and are the first to point out hypocrisy in the press when writing about us in mediawatch.

They've had a good transfer window, no doubt. But business done early creates hysteria and the pressure will mount for them to not only challenge but win the title. I doubt there squad experience to bounce back when it gets tough in November & December for a serious head to head come April & May.

Would like to see how much Liverpool’s wages has increased with all these signings it must be close to the limit with premiership ffp.

Would like to see how much Liverpool’s wages has increased with all these signings it must be close to the limit with premiership ffp.
They'll get the same punishment that they got for failing UEFA FFP. A big fuck off sweeping brush and a rug.

They are still very reliant on a small pool of class players. Similar to Tottenham, one of the best in the league for a first 11 and when all on form but if you look at their worst results from last year they were terrible and its those results they need to change - and they wont change enough of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.