Where's Everyone Going For Their Holidays

My sister and brother-in-law own a canal boat and this country is totally different when viewed from the water
At the moment they're somewhere in the East Midlands half way through another three month tour

I've done two of the boating wonders of the canal world
The Llangollen aqueduct and the Anderton boat lift

Done this a couple of times. Absolutely loved it, the slow pace, the breathtaking countryside and the many decent pubs on route.

Currently on the beach in Bulgaria, just forced down my first beer of the day after drinking far too much red wine last night

Been to Charente in the west of France for a fortnight with the kids, so wandering about forests, poking about a load of medieval towns and watching France win a World Cup.

Good thing about Scottish school holidays is the place being empty and the ferries costing almost nothing at all these past few weeks.

Just got back from Zante on Wednesday,nice enough place,very welcoming,a tad expensive on the drinks front,but great time,Tsilivi to be precise is where we stayed.

Apart from getting bullied off Rags,Leicester and all other fuckers that had great pleasure in telling me how shit Sterling was,as you can see in contract thread ;)

Got back from a trip to Yellowstone and Alaska

If you like natural phenomena, wild animals and unusual landscapes then Yellowstone has to top your list.
The place was amazing.

Got back from a trip to Yellowstone and Alaska

If you like natural phenomena, wild animals and unusual landscapes then Yellowstone has to top your list.
The place was amazing.
You're a brave man going this time of year, did you manage to drive the Chief Joseph Highway from Cooke City to Cody?
I live just over the hill from Jackson Hole

France to see relatives for a week in August so hopefully I will get some good cycling in and then a week in Tel Aviv late September, fantastic city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.