Worst City player you've seen live/worst City squad

Nigel De Jong
You really think he was one of the worst players you've seen ? I thought he was a good player. Tough as nails, bit of a Ray Wilkins but by no means a poor player. I was glad he was on the team sheet in some of the big games.

And Cleghorn as it was pronounced by idiot pundits was also a resonable outfield keeper at times.

He was listed as "Higel Cleghorn" in the Swindon program when we played them away on New Year's Eve - cold and a bit of a trek but worth it for the 2-1 win which included (iirc) Jason Beckford's only goal for City (from one yard)

image.jpg

A lot of players who were clearly just not good enough such as youth coming through but would be harsh to include them. Also many over the hill players so expectations were never high to begin with, watching Sylvinho run through treacle was hilarious.

1.Bravo
2.Pointy
3.Mills/Thatcher

Stones would be up there if not for the first half of last season, I hope his fantastic world cup has kicked him on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.