Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see how much Liverpool’s wages has increased with all these signings it must be close to the limit with premiership ffp.

Their income with the CL final, 3rd in the prem, new stand and corporate tickets will be much higher now. They are charging some
£13000 for corporate seats per season and people are paying it! A client of mine was offered one last season when it opened.

This comment made by Alisson made me chuckle...."I am going to a club which is used to winning things"????????....haha!!.

This comment made by Alisson made me chuckle...."I am going to a club which is used to winning things"????????....haha!!.

Their medicals are slightly different to other clubs, they include:

- Grief test - checking to see if the upper arm is large enough to continuously hold up a black arm band for the duration of their contract
- Cringe test - they have to read one of their special fan's poems without vomiting
- History test - they get an hour to study some well documented historical event, then rewrite it completely
- Media test - they have to say at least 3 Liverpool cliches (e.g. special European nights, giant football club, Kop sucking the ball in) without laughing

Their medicals are slightly different to other clubs, they include:

- Grief test - checking to see if the upper arm is large enough to continuously hold up a black arm band for the duration of their contract
- Cringe test - they have to read one of their special fan's poems without vomiting
- History test - they get an hour to study some well documented historical event, then rewrite it completely
- Media test - they have to say at least 3 Liverpool cliches (e.g. special European nights, giant football club, Kop sucking the ball in) without laughing
Ha ha very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.