Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
165m spent so far eh, not bad going for a manager who said he would not spend it if he had it. So Jurgen shut up about market rates as they are not applicable to you. You were rather animated on the issues of not spending much so pray tell, what changed.

The poor lamb having to change what obviously were his ideals of a beautiful world to one of filth, depravity and cash.

Beyond that, not arsed about them. They will not trouble us over a season so they can do what they like, not fussed about them. More worried about Chelsea should they have a solid season.

They've had a good transfer window, no doubt. But business done early creates hysteria and the pressure will mount for them to not only challenge but win the title. I doubt there squad experience to bounce back when it gets tough in November & December for a serious head to head come April & May.

you must work for sky because thats what they said how city would fail last season

I think Liverpool signing Alisson might be the best thing that happens to us all summer.

Can you imagine how Pep feels? He must be smiling like a cheshire cat. All summer he'll have been wondering how he keeps this team as hungry as they were last season, how he makes sure the 19 point margin of victory doesn't go to their heads and how he can keep people on their toes while only bringing in one player. The biggest enemy was complacency.

And then Klopp goes and kicks off the great dipper "Next year's our year" machine and suddenly I'm reading about how, City who finished 25 points ahead might be slight favourites over Liverpool, or how 100 journalists on twitter think it's an original thought to say "LIverpool are my dark horse tip to win the league over City" etc.

They've done Pep's biggest job for him.
Totally agree with this post, also, Alison may be Brazil’s No1 choice but I wouldn’t swap him
For Eddie in a million years, as far as I’m concerned, we have the best goalkeeper in the world...

Last edited:
Love how the BBC miss out how much prices have risen in general between 2001 and last year when comparing buffon to Emerson
20% a year on average...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.