Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read that I had to keep swallowing to keep my food down. Biased, arse kissing "journalism" at its finest. We know who the powers that be want to win the PL next season.

Love how the BBC miss out how much prices have risen in general between 2001 and last year when comparing buffon to Emerson
20% a year on average...

Anybody watching the BBC representative " apologising " for the problems they caused to Cliff Richard, shouldn't be surprised by anything the twats put out imo.

Fucking disgrace of an organisation.

It is quite amusing seeing them scrabble about getting fleeced in the vain hope of catching us up

With the Coutinho money and their success in the Champions League, it seems a reasonable gamble.

But what is the downside?

What happens if they finish 5th, Don't make it out of the group in CL, they don't win a cup? They would be disappointed but it is a possible outcome

Would they be in trouble financially?

Would Klopp be in trouble?

How big is the risk they are taking?

With the Coutinho money and their success in the Champions League, it seems a reasonable gamble.

But what is the downside?

What happens if they finish 5th, Don't make it out of the group in CL, they don't win a cup? They would be disappointed but it is a possible outcome

Would they be in trouble financially?

Would Klopp be in trouble?

How big is the risk they are taking?
How many times have they spent the Coutinho money?

Alisson will flop - big time.

Doesn't come off his line for corners, pushes a lot of timid shots back in to potentially dangerous areas, over plays it (alright against Crotone but will get found out), long passes are lofted as apposed to driven like what Ederson does.

He's quick off his line in one on ones and has a fairly solid throw out to start a counter. That's all I see as decent attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.