United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving your passion kentblue. As a United supporter, a rag :) I share your dislike of Liverpool but I could never really hate them. Theyre just another football club really, even though they are the second greatest club in the country and our (United's) greatest rival, to me they'll never be our equal and are always destined to be in our shadow. I think that Graham Sourness and the Liverpool media mafia know this too and that's why they hate us so much

Imo the arrogance and sense of entitlement which runs through rags and liverpool supporters is evenly matched . Hence the reason why so much feeling towards both clubs is clearly apparent ( media apart obviously ).

Due to the disgraceful treatment of the City coach at Anfield this season, they have moved slightly ahead at present , but once the season begins and the inevitable thrashing of cannon fodder teams by the rags occurs, followed by the inevitable all-conquering propaganda which surrounds your favourite team will be there in full flow, and you will once again recapture the award for the most arrogant, boastful and detested supporters/club.

Oh and you clearly don't think the ex Rag media mafia exists ?

Loving your passion kentblue. As a United supporter, a rag :) I share your dislike of Liverpool but I could never really hate them. Theyre just another football club really, even though they are the second greatest club in the country and our (United's) greatest rival, to me they'll never be our equal and are always destined to be in our shadow. I think that Graham Sourness and the Liverpool media mafia know this too and that's why they hate us so much

Rag your greatest rivals these days are the teams grubbing around for 3rd/4th place.
So that rules out Liverpool.
More like Arsenal, Everton and West Ham

Never forget the BANNER you arrogant twat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuckoff rag. Your now both in our shadow. Go on RAWK and talk istry you ****. Off you pop you fucking irrelevant raggy fuck

Be warned, I'm certain this is the same fengshui who spent years posting his anti City bile in the daily telegraph.
The most hateful rag I've ever encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.