Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Where's the queue of elite clubs trying to grab Sterling? Nowhere near good enough for Barcelona or Real Madrid. Possible Bayern or PSG interest? Anywhere else is a step down

He’s deluded if he thinks he deserves De Bruyne wages and status! Scored a lot of goals yes but besides Southampton and possibly Bournemouth the rest were Tap ins set up by the rest of the team!

He’s deluded if he thinks he deserves De Bruyne wages and status! Scored a lot of goals yes but besides Southampton and possibly Bournemouth the rest were Tap ins set up by the rest of the team!
I think you can add the Everton home game as a very good finish.

Well, if he was hoping to use his World Cup displays to boost his contract value then it backfired a little.
He wasn't nearly as bad as the media said but he certainly didn't enhance his reputation with his performances.

He was damn good. Just not KDB good.

Then again, is KDB as good as KDB? (Actually, I've just trawled through the Best of the Best yesterday and today, taking my time, and yes, I'd forgotten, a bit. KDB really is as good as we think he is)

I hope everyone watches the season review DVD,he more than contributed to 100pts,only on here could we have a go at a centurian
He contributed massively to our last season and is one of the main reasons we kept our winning momentum going in the early stages of the year with his consistent late winners. He needs to produce another season like that to be considered on the level of Silva and KDB though and sadly, despite how good he has been in the last 12 months I still always have this nagging doubt when I watch him play whether he'll ever be genuinely elite. Whether he is a proper player. I think another strong season would put a lot of that to bed. He is out of order right now though if he is asking for DeBruyne wages off the back of 1 good season. I don't know the whole story though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.