United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry kentblue not sure if you haven't taken me up wrongly.
Saying they'll always be second best and forever in our shade was directed at Liverpool fc and not you and besides it's just the truth and that's why their fans are so bitter and will always hate us Mancs.
It's just the way it is. Drives them crazy but hey such is life. I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest.
Mancs?

Need to totally tonk em home and away next season -as we did fail in that last season - to do that ... sqeuzzing all hope out of the 659m is best!

Sorry kentblue not sure if you haven't taken me up wrongly.
Saying they'll always be second best and forever in our shade was directed at Liverpool fc and not you and besides it's just the truth and that's why their fans are so bitter and will always hate us Mancs.
It's just the way it is. Drives them crazy but hey such is life. I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

You used to say that about us
Just sayin'

"The rags are nowhere near as annoying as the dippers, .."
Well said. I totally agree the Scousers are actually deluded. They will never catch us. Doesn't matter what amount they buy, £170m thus far this summer, they'll always be second best. Bless 'em.

Smell you a mile away feng.

The rags are nowhere near as annoying as the dippers, these few years of pain have really humbled them imo. Rags went quiet when they went shit, Dippers are a deluded bunch they’re never quiet.

rags and humble do not occur normally in the same sentence for a very good reason - there is no such fucking thing !

Arrogant ****s all of them .

rags and humble do not occur normally in the same sentence for a very good reason - there is no such fucking thing !

Arrogant ****s all of them .
Well I doubt you know all of them mate. I have around 10 dipper mates and 5/6 rag mates, the dippers are far far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.