General transfer rumours

Is this just nonsense or is there something in it?

quoting oddschecker which has

barca 1\5
Juve 8/1
Stays at rags 10/1

that said Pogba is thought to be eager to return to Turin and playing football with Ronaldo

it might involve a Pjanic/Pogba exchange with cash adjustment

Last edited:
Richarlison to Everton - 50m......!! wtf?

Not a goal or assist to his name this calendar year either. Last direct goal contribution was 12th December.

But I guess he's only 21 and he did show some promise at the start of last season.

Palace have probably increased Zaha's price another £20m.

Makes our Mahrez deal look superb.

Not a goal or assist to his name this calendar year either. Last direct goal contribution was 12th December.

But I guess he's only 21 and he did show some promise at the start of last season.

Palace have probably increased Zaha's price another £20m.

Makes our Mahrez deal look superb.
Indeed,Mahrez is a steal in this market.

As for Richarlison,there is plenty of potential but he is very very raw,25-30m would be realistic.Imagine what we could sell Gabby for!

quoting oddschecker which has

barca 1\5
Juve 8/1
Stays at rags 10/1

that said Pogba is thought to be eager to return to Turin and playing football with Ronaldo

it might involve a Pjanic/Pogba exchange with cash adjustment

oddschecker has him to stay at United as 1/5 Barca are 12/1

Has anyone given serious consideration to signing Willian as a DM. He would simply have to run around the opposition 3 times a second and confuse the feck out of them. Honestly I don’t get what Txiki do be thinkin. So feckin obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.