Pop up ads

aakufv.png
These ads are back.

It got so bad (every second click on the forum), I turned off JavaScript to stop it, which means no rich texting editing for posts, no pop up for the alerts, separate page loads just to reply to someone.

And I have to remember to turn it back on to actually use most other sites.

The infamous Amazon survey ad is back again. I get redirected to this ad every few minutes; literally. It is terrible. @Ric please help.

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve informed the ad company who will hopefully get it removed asap. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve informed the ad company who will hopefully get it removed asap. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Cheers!

I have to say, the no JavaScript Bluemoon experience does take me back, though. ;-)

I'm getting offers for Israeli Bonds, whatever the fuck they are. They must have seen my post in the Cesspit thread where I said I'm not a Leftie.....

I'm getting offers for Israeli Bonds, whatever the fuck they are. They must have seen my post in the Cesspit thread where I said I'm not a Leftie.....
And they believed you!?

I have been getting all sorts of variations on the Amazon “force page redirect” ad, including one for women’s nightwear.

They have certainly diversified since last this popped up (pun intended).

I'm getting a pop up that says "Mobile VPN update required or your phone will stop working in 24 hours"

It's been going on for 2 days now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.