Seasoncards 2018-2019

I see his point. If the club hold the money, there's no way of you spending it. It's then automatically deducted off your following years season ticket. So your outlay is reduced, and you feel like you've got a bargain.
If this season the money goes straight back into your bank account, it just gets spent. Unless your very good and save it, which I know I wont do.
I don't understand this. Isn't it going to be the same price, effectively? You hold the total refunds rather than the club, or have I missed something?

I got booted out of block 125 to accommodate the Tunnel Club and put in 93.20 for 2 years but got split up from the group around me who had all been together since the beginning so to be honest wherever I got put I wouldn’t have been happy.
The catering facilities are good and the view is excellent.

I also missed a good number of games last season due to kick off times and work so decided to go value gold.
I’m sure you will like it.

The exact same happened to me, kicked out of 126 and into 93.20. Jumped to lower tier in this window incase i didnt get anything decent next summer after the freeze.

TBH its really nothing special for double the money, a few free cup games and a programme...

The exact same happened to me, kicked out of 126 and into 93.20. Jumped to lower tier in this window incase i didnt get anything decent next summer after the freeze.

TBH its really nothing special for double the money, a few free cup games and a programme...
You missed out the opportunity to sit with revolving iPad wielding tourists at most games

In tin like last year new scarf book about city manager's confetti for first game and wallet for card

Season Card arrived this morning. Great book included in box The Managers of Manchester City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.