Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather go after Andre-Frank Zambo from Marseille. He's young (22), very athletic, has a nice touch and can be given time to develop in the Pep system. He doesn't have the offensive abilities of Fernandinho at this point, but he does seem to fit the bill as a potential world class Defensive Mid. Might also be well within the budget.

Can’t help but think that signing a world class midfielder would put us firmly in the driving seat for winning trophies. Am just a bit concerned that Fernandinho aged 33, on the back of a poor World Cup, may not replicate last seasons form. Hope I’m wrong.

Can’t help but think that signing a world class midfielder would put us firmly in the driving seat for winning trophies. Am just a bit concerned that Fernandinho aged 33, on the back of a poor World Cup, may not replicate last seasons form. Hope I’m wrong.
Em.. we weren't exactly sitting in the back seat watching last season. We won two trophies

A poor World cup?

100% sure his agent is feeding these false news to italian media about the City offer and about Guardiola calling the player etc.

Only to get a better contract from Juventus or drive up the price for possible negotiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.