The season after winning the PL

Liverpool are obviously going to be incredibly strong, and they’re one or two signings away from having an incredible squad. Ferny is still brilliant, but I would like to see us try something like this if it’s true that we’re not going to sign another DM.

I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t add one more player to this squad, but can also see the merit in waiting until next year especially if there’s a younger player we could bring in to rotate with fern.

I’m not very up to date with our youth prospects, do we have any that may be able to step up in that department? Obviously we have Delph and Gundogan who can play in that role, but Gundogan isn’t ideal from a breaking up play perspective.

Without possession

——————————Ederson—————————
———Kompany——Stones——Laporte——
Walker—————De bruyne————Mendy
———Mahrez————Silva————Sane——
———————————Aguero————————

With Possession

——————————Ederson————————
—————Kompany————Laporte———
Walker——————Stones—————Mendy
————De Bruyne————Silva—————
Mahrez——————Aguero————Sane

I’m excited to see what the other teams around us have to offer, and I’m expecting a much tougher test than last year from all of the top 6 teams.

Bring on the start of the season

Liverpool are obviously going to be incredibly strong, and they’re one or two signings away from having an incredible squad. Ferny is still brilliant, but I would like to see us try something like this if it’s true that we’re not going to sign another DM.

I’ll be really disappointed if we don’t add one more player to this squad, but can also see the merit in waiting until next year especially if there’s a younger player we could bring in to rotate with fern.

I’m not very up to date with our youth prospects, do we have any that may be able to step up in that department? Obviously we have Delph and Gundogan who can play in that role, but Gundogan isn’t ideal from a breaking up play perspective.

Without possession

——————————Ederson—————————
———Kompany——Stones——Laporte——
Walker—————De bruyne————Mendy
———Mahrez————Silva————Sane——
———————————Aguero————————

With Possession

——————————Ederson————————
—————Kompany————Laporte———
Walker——————Stones—————Mendy
————De Bruyne————Silva—————
Mahrez——————Aguero————Sane

I’m excited to see what the other teams around us have to offer, and I’m expecting a much tougher test than last year from all of the top 6 teams.

Bring on the start of the season
We need another midfielder in to shield the back four, someone that's a strong tackler with a good engine that can read the game, a younger version of Fern, but a bit quicker imho, then I think we are good to go.

Liverpool have improved and will be a threat next season. I think we should win the league but it won’t be anywhere near as dominant. Seven points or so and secured in April.

First they (rags and other detractors) said was ''you haven't won it by a greater points margin'' so 2 years later we won it by two points and then they said ''you only won it because of Slippy Steve'' so then we win it by a record breaking 19 points only to be told we have never retained it..... they keep changing the goalposts as we keep knocking them over!

Yes that is what detractors do. United won about 19 and we said yeah but your fans eat prawn sandwiches and your support is based in London.

Very little point in looking for validation from your rivals or critics as praise will never be forthcoming.

The title has been like a yo-yo these last couple of years so there is some merit in saying winning back to back championships is a significant achievement.

Liverpool will be strong but Klopp will get them over excited - in a two horse race with us they will blow it. They’ll have it wrapped up by Christmas and probably end up finishing 4th. With their support they need someone to keep their feet on the ground not a daft brush of a cheerleader.

Pep said no problem with so many players away till the start of the season,he has dealt with that a lot and knows what to do,called yaya mr toure lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.