United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy the banter as much as the next man but christ that is scraping the barrel isn't it.

Are their flood lights taller than ours :-D
We should have a banner showing off the awards our groundsmen have won.

I don't understand the reasoning many utd fans are using to come to the conclusion last year was a one off for us. Nothing points to that at all, not one iota of happenings point to that. So next season we should theoretically drop off a bit right? This demands that A, we have regressed B, Utd and others have built a setup over one summer to challenge us.

Pep will obviously improve this season, and yes utd fans it is obvious due to the preceding 10 years available info on Peps managerial career. If we bought nobody then the team is 12 months tighter knitted and still better than the rest.

Any united fans can i ask, what reasoning do you use to come to this conclusion, i would be interested to hear it. What have you seen in the last x years that leads you to believe last season was a one off for us? For myself it seemed very much like improvement year on year so why would this season be different?

I don't understand the reasoning many utd fans are using to come to the conclusion last year was a one off for us. Nothing points to that at all, not one iota of happenings point to that. So next season we should theoretically drop off a bit right? This demands that A, we have regressed B, Utd and others have built a setup over one summer to challenge us.

Pep will obviously improve this season, and yes utd fans it is obvious due to the preceding 10 years available info on Peps managerial career. If we bought nobody then the team is 12 months tighter knitted and still better than the rest.

Any united fans can i ask, what reasoning do you use to come to this conclusion, i would be interested to hear it. What have you seen in the last x years that leads you to believe last season was a one off for us? For myself it seemed very much like improvement year on year so why would this season be different?

Its fairly obvious to me - that is all they can cling to

You have to give it to them on the Caf, so we only won the league due to our tactics:) Well what did they expect? for us to turn up on match day without any forethought on how to play the opposition.
Our defence is awful but conceded the least goals of any team in the league. And the reason we conceded the least number of goals is because we give away so few chances.
That's just being unfair on everyone else, maybe we should allow teams to walk through our shit defence.

Fuck me i can't believe how we won the league after reading that.

The opening post kind of reads like a "what did the Romans do for us?" thing. It seems we only won because of our tactics. Fucking moronic dipper of all things stating the bleeding obvious on rag caff - they are clearly merging into one amorphous blob of shite.
True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.