Gary Neville ... "spend what we want". Well sort of.

Yeah I think what they’ve done at Salford has been superb. More power to them.

As someone else said, they’ll be in league one in no time and should make a tidy profit.

Really? I've no problem if the Class of 92 want to spunk their money on the club, but do blues go to see them? They've made no attempt to create an inclusive club, looks like a mini swamp watched by rags on a budget.

No interest in going or even watching if they were on the telly.

Same here, for all the world it looks like a vanity project. That's not to say it's not well run or poorly thought out, but if the thought is to produce some low rent ragdom, they can swivel, I hope they crash and burn.

Neville is just the figurehead now. Him and all his cronies sold out to his Asian billionaire the Rag friend from Singapore, the one who’s money funds the hotels etc they started,who is now the majority shareholder in the club. As part of the deal all the money that was put in via loans by the players has been repaid to them. There is little financial incentive for them anymore and it’s now a vanity project to feed their ego’s, to be tossed aside when things go tits up when the back to back promotions stop as they find their true level. It will be a re-run of what happened at F.C. U are crap.

Can’t complain about Salford as they are doing same as us
What pisses me off is the F.C. united muppets
They want ‘real’ football
So they create a club when they could go to Oldham Stockport Rochdale bury etc
They then become biggest club in the league they started in with most fans spend most money etc etc and get a sense of entitlement

Sound like any other club we’ve seen

Really? I've no problem if the Class of 92 want to spunk their money on the club, but do blues go to see them? They've made no attempt to create an inclusive club, looks like a mini swamp watched by rags on a budget.
I’ve no interest in going or watching their matches no but I hold no ill will towards the project.

Yeah I think what they’ve done at Salford has been superb. More power to them. As someone else said, they’ll be in league one in no time and should make a tidy profit.

They won't make a tidy profit in League 1, or the Championship for that matter.

They'll only make a profit if they reach the Premier League but they'll have to spend a fortune to get there and stay there.

It's difficult to see what the point is to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.