New Kits 2018/19

I have one Puma shirt in my collection. It’s Stockholm’s Hammarby and isn’t too generous!

Still want to see the new away in person before making a decision. Will go with the third otherwise.
Away jerseys always divide opinion, but I really like the look of our upcoming one. I just hope it looks a little more navy in person, not black.

So after seeing them and seeing the away, I like the home kit on tv. The navy socks are a nice throwback/change for one season. Should go back to sky blue next season.

I do not like the kit itself and won't be buying one. Not a fan of that.

The away kit though is really nice. That was well done. Socks a bit neon but will let it slide the top is quite nice.

The home is shite. The away is shite. Not sure I’ve seen the third one yet. Did anyone post any leaked pics?
Think the home kit looks fine in the games I've seen it worn. Might not make great fashion wear for some, not really bothered, doubt it makes much difference to actual sales my son likes it and is buying it.

bristol_rovers_18_19_macron_home_away_kits.jpg

Really like Bristol rovers home one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.