The Boxing thread

Yet you're delighted when Bellew wins?

The Smiths seem decent lads, can't see why people would be delighted at a fighter fighting from a Manchester gym losing to a Mexican.

He’s a thicko who mentions his kids every three seconds. I just hated David Haye more.

Liam Smith is especially an arrogant smug ****. He cheated to beat Williams first time.

Funny part now is Tony Bellew has to fight Usyk. It's going to be another boxing masterclass from Usyk!

I think the fight everybody would love to see is Usyk v Ward. Now that would be immense.

Does anyone besides Eddie Hearn want Usyk vs Bellew?

Also to be fair to Peoffrey, Liam and Paul do come across as wankers on telly, always thought Swifty and Callum seem pretty sound though. Never met any of them though.

Usyk was brilliant along with his conditioning. Good to see he's been working with Lomo and glad he didn't get ripped by the judges. That Putin's a cnut.

I like Callum Smith, seems a good kid and the best out the brothers in terms of ability. Great jab that's served him well so far, unfortunately for him, Groves jab is better and i can see a stoppage.

Not a fan of his siblings especially Paul.

Its crazy that the Whyte v Parker fight is on box office the card is poor. Its a Fight night card. Taylor in a title defence hardly any 50-50 fights which is sad. I will say it again some fighters just aint PPV and Whyte aint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.