General Sale Monday Utd Tickets

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
because I renewed my daughters memberships after a certain date in June I haven’t been able to purchase certain tickets including the Derby. On Monday they go in general sale but does anyone know if they are still going to use this cut off date where you purchased your card. The fact the system wasn’t working on the new site didn’t help, the girls have had their cards since they first came out about 12 years ago I think.

Last time we beat them at home was November 14 we won 1-0 smalling was sent off . Seems ages ago lol

Rang both the ticket office and supporters services and it’s sold out as others have stated but what’s annoying is the site wasn’t working correctly at the time so ended up ringing up for tickets 3 weeks ago only to be told I renewed the girls cards 2 days-late. So anyone who has never been before but got a card possibly by just walking to the ticket office could buy any ticket they want. Waste of £70. On Membership cards when I also can’t buy them Everton or Liverpool tickets, it’s a joke really yet I get bombarded with e mails to buy CS tickets cup schemes etc

Rang both the ticket office and supporters services and it’s sold out as others have stated but what’s annoying is the site wasn’t working correctly at the time so ended up ringing up for tickets 3 weeks ago only to be told I renewed the girls cards 2 days-late. So anyone who has never been before but got a card possibly by just walking to the ticket office could buy any ticket they want. Waste of £70. On Membership cards when I also can’t buy them Everton or Liverpool tickets, it’s a joke really yet I get bombarded with e mails to buy CS tickets cup schemes etc
Why can you not buy Liverpool and Everton tickets ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.