It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching pep,he says we have have delph,zinchy,gundy and new kid gomes who can play DM,sounds like gomes is staying with the first team

two of those (Zinchenko and Gundy) I wouldn't have anywhere near the DM position.

Not sure Delphs use of the ball is good enough though his defensive attributes are good enough

No idea on Gomez

Clearly he didn't think what we had was good enough as he wouldn't have tried for both Fred and Jourgihno.....so id take his last comments with a huge pinch of salt.

two of those (Zinchenko and Gundy) I wouldn't have anywhere near the DM position.

Not sure Delphs use of the ball is good enough though his defensive attributes are good enough

No idea on Gomez

Clearly he didn't think what we had was good enough as he wouldn't have tried for both Fred and Jourgihno.....so id take his last comments with a huge pinch of salt.
Fred we walked away from in jan and he said yesterday he has lots of options,dinho has another season in him easily,even if he only plays in the big games,i thinki the whole thing is being blown out of proprtion,we boss most games with an average 70 odd possession,we covered him last year when he was out banned no prob and we will again

The argument that we have people who can do a job if dinho gets injured is a mute one imo. We need an extra body in a position that is of extreme importance in a Guardiola system! There is also the fact that dinho has bad games or that we could play two in a sense DM players at our toughest away games

The argument that we have people who can do a job if dinho gets injured is a mute one imo. We need an extra body in a position that is of extreme importance in a Guardiola system! There is also the fact that dinho has bad games or that we could play two in a sense DM players at our toughest away games
what are you saying mate, Couldn't hear you

In a Guardiola system it's probably the most important position and the one he knows best. So if he decides the options available aren't better than we have thats fine by me, if on the other hand there is someone we can get that he thinks is better than we have that's fine too.
I'm completely at ease letting Pep and the club decide, what wont happen in my opinion is we wont bring in anyone he doesn't think is suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.